Friday, October 12, 2007

New Infinity necklaces


I just posted two more infinity necklaces to my store this weekend. As you may be able to tell, I love lampwork beads and using them in unusual (or at least I hope so!) designs.

The first uses a beautiful deep golden brown and black focal - I called it "Bliss" just because I happen to love this color combination. The second one, "Gabriella", is designed in softer, more feminine tones.

Both use sterling silver figure eight (also known as infinity chains!) and sterling silver accents to accent the focal pendant portion of the necklace.

7 comments:

marsha said...

very clever designs ... love the first one as they are my colours too! :)

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Hi Bonny,

You are just the sweetest. I love all your designs!

I received your necklace Thu or Fri, but I just opened it tonight. I love my star earrings and plan to wear them to church! I also lovve the card. So sweet. I use all cards in our scrapbooks. :) Thanks!!! Have a great weekend.

LazyTcrochet said...

Very pretty! I love the colors.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Those are gorgeous Bonny--wow! As you can probably guess, I'm partial to that one with the pink roses! Smiles, Karen

Feltland said...

Great new necklaces Bonny - they're so beautiful !!!

The Beading Gem said...

I think using the inifinity sign on the pendant design is so cool!

KMR said...

I'm kinda partial to lampwork :)