Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Hello all my blogger friends! I've missed you all but needed to take some time to find a new job (I HATE sending out resumes and job hunting) and get settled into my new position (now into the second week). While that has been happening, my little Etsy shop, my blog and creating fun new pieces have all taken the back seat (so to speak). I've been thinking of you all often!

Now I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things! I've been experimenting with new materials again and have some fresh, new items that I will be posting up to my shop over the next couple of weeks.

To give you a peek, I have some bright and colorful necklaces (pictured below) that would be great for the summer months or as a gift to that tween/teen in your life. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them! The rubber cords and sterling silver are perfect for those hot and humid summer days!



4 comments:

Debra said...

I love them!!!!

Brenda said...

Welcome back! The necklaces are really pretty...I like those colors! :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Good luck with the job hunt (ugh!)

I love the new necklaces--they are perfect for teens and perfectly adorable!

Smiles, Karen

Taylor said...

I love how the colors match perfectly with one another!