Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthstones, birthstones, birthstones!

I've been experimenting with lots of things lately - and one of these is a new setting for stones. I love birthstone necklaces so, once I found a setting that I liked, it seemed a natural path to add them to my Etsy shop. For some color punch (and because I happened to love the colors when I saw them!) a bright orange and a champagne color cubic zirconia also found their way into the mix.

Tangerine Necklace
All birthstones available!

2 comments:

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

How stunning?! I love the setting. I wish my birthday was October...I love pink now days. I used to hate it. I think Michelle is changing all that. :) I do love my own birthstone, too. December. :) I'll have to check all this out when I get my bonus...whenever that is. Ha!

Emma - Quartz said...

Great blog! I've read a few posts here today, and wanted to leave at least one comment. I'll be back!