by Happy House Quilts. 7 Random Things about Myself?? Let me think - this could take awhile ...
1. I grew up on the coast of Maine and love the ocean - but I'm terrified by all of the little (and big) creatures that live in it.
2. In spite of #1, I am a certified PADI scuba diver. But have never gone deeper than 50 feet.
3. I dream of becoming a foster home for the Collie Rescue League of New England. Need to be able to spend more time at home and a fenced in yard first though!
4. Power tools are my friends - I love DIY projects and working around my house.
5. My husband and I met in college, got engaged after 9 years of dating, and got married after being together 13 years.
6. Oreo Double Stuff cookies and really cold milk are my all-time favorite snack.
7. When I first planted my flower beds I informed my best friend, Eileen, that I would not be moving any of the plants - they had to be right the first time. She laughed. Needless to say, I've revamped those same flower beds more times than I can count!
Now comes the fun part! I am tagging:
My apologies in advance for the tagging if this is not your "thing". However, I must say, it is fun to think about and great to visit other blogs!