Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Latest creation

Whew! This past weekend was SO busy. I recently bought some wonderful new supplies and was just dying to start using them. I have decided to expand my lines to include more sterling silver and gold-filled pieces so it was great fun just experimenting with new styles and the new pendants I managed to find on my last little shopping spree. Luckily, I have a local shop that displays my jewelry (they actually have most of my new items) but keep an eye on my Etsy shop - I'll be adding more there as I get the chance!

One of the items I just finished up is this pair of Unakite and Crystal earrings. I love the mossy greens and swirling pinks in Unakite - great earrings for the upcoming fall season!

Click on item for more information or to purchase

3 comments:

marsha said...

I love the colours of these Unakite beads! Lovely!

Angie said...

Such cute earrings! And the lobster in the article below looks soo yummy! :)
♥ Angie

Feltland said...

So beautiful earrings Bonny - great mix pink/green !!!

Monica