Friday, January 18, 2008

Just a reminder

The Etsy Bloggers Street Team's Treasure Hunt begins tonight at midnight. If you like to peruse various shops and would like to get a free item just for shopping around (which we know you LOVE to do anyway!), this is the event for you! Details can be found in the Etsy forum post for the treasure hunt.

And it would be remiss of me not to post some new items that I have in my store - hope you enjoy!


" Misty Glade"
Sesame jasper, prehinite
and sterling silver
<-----

"Fall Feelings"
Autumn jasper with
sterling silver accents
----->

2 comments:

yours truly said...

Such lovely necklaces! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! I hope you're enjoying the New Year ... any break in the snow? The one great thing about the Northwest is ... we get snow but then it goes away really fast. Well ... I do suppose there's more good things than that!

Best wishes!
lora

Feltland said...

They are lovely Bonny - the "Fall Feelings" is adorable ... :D